Sunday 18 January 2015

Cranberry Ice Yankee Candle



I am very excited to be writing this post as this is my first ever Yankee Candle! Thanks to my boyfriend for buying me this for Christmas, it was a total surprise to unwrap this when we exchanged our presents. I had been sniffing this candle trying to decide whether or not I should buy it and every time I convinced myself not to so I was very happy to finally own it.

I love everything about it, from the little jar it comes in to the colour to the gorgeous smell. I am definitely more of a fruity candle lover than floral and definitely more of a sweet scent kinda girl rather than spicy. The scent is not too strong when burning which is good because I don’t want to be overpowered but it is definitely detectable. To be completely honest, even if I couldn’t smell this I don’t think I would be too bothered as I just love the look of it on top of my chest of drawers. I just think that the little flame flickering away makes the room feel so much more cosy, especially when I have my lamp on rather than the main light. 


The burn time is so far so good as I have lit this multiple times and left it lit for a good few hours and you can hardly tell the difference in the candle itself, it looks brand new. I’m looking forward to lots of cosy nights wrapped up in blankets with a good book and this candle burning away. I think I am going to become obsessed! Which scents should I purchase next? Let me know in the comments section below!

4 comments:

  1. I'm the same as you, I got a Yankee Candle and now I want them on all the time! My favourite is Clean Cotton as it makes my room smell all clean and fresh :)

    Dannie x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to give that one a sniff next time i'm in town! I think I have a candle addiction! x

      Delete
  2. I have never owned a yankee candle, but I think it is time that I have to go out a buy one!!
    lovely post!

    http://elizabethslifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You definitely should do. I think i'm going to buy them all!

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I will try my best to reply to every one! Don't leave irrelevant links though. Comments containing irrelevant links will be deleted.