Tuesday 27 January 2015

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter



I’m just going to come straight out and say it, I am body butter OBSESSED. I have a drawer full of tubs and tubes of body butters and I always find myself buying more. The one I am here to talk about today is one of my favourites, the Body Shop Body Butter in Raspberry. I adore this! The formula is thick and creamy and feels just lovely on the skin. I usually use this (or one of the other many body butters I own) after I’ve had a shower to add some moisture back into my skin but I also use it before bed if my skin feels particularly dry. These tubs last ages so are well worth the £13 price tag in my opinion! They smell gorgeous and the scent does linger a while after use which I love. I have already used up a full tub of the Mango Body Butter and over Christmas I had my eye on the Apple scented one but I think I am a little too late to pick that up now!

As you can see from the photo's above, not much has been used because I find that once you warm it up a little in your hands you get a lot of use out of a small amount of product. However I do find that I use more than is really needed purely because I love it that much! I bought this tub last summer some time and still have practically the whole tub left so they do last a really long time.


I can’t find this scent on the website anymore which is a shame as I would love to pick up more! Have you tried this body butter before? What is your favourite scent? Let me know in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try my best to reply to every one! Don't leave irrelevant links though. Comments containing irrelevant links will be deleted.