Sunday 14 June 2015

Candle Wishlist - Flamingo Candles

one//two//three//four//five
I have a confession to make, I LOVE candles. I love the way they look and obviously a lovely scent doesn't hurt anyone! As I am moving house in the next month, I am on the hunt for bits to make my new place feel more homely and I feel like candles do just that. I have heard nothing but good things about Flamingo Candles and I can't wait to get my hands on some of their square jar candles! These would look gorgeous on any surface and when the candle is all burnt out the jars can be used to store little bits in. 

Have you ever had a Flamingo Candle? What is your favourite scent? Let me know in the comments section below!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a huge candle fan as well, I've never tried Flamingo Candles before but they look gorgeous - thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I've never heard of Flamingo candles either. I love the packaging design. Are they expensive? I'm a Diptyque candle sort of gal, though now you're talking big bucks :(. I do have an Aromatherapy Associates candle waiting to burn. I love AA so I have high hopes for it. Tx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I will try my best to reply to every one! Don't leave irrelevant links though. Comments containing irrelevant links will be deleted.