Sunday 9 August 2015

Katharine House Hospice - Splatter Dash 2015


In just less than three weeks time my sister and I will be taking part in a 3k fun run to raise money for Katharine House Hospice, Stafford, a place that provides hospice care for those who are terminally ill. It is a great charity and we really want to donate as much as we can to help provide for the care of the patients. We have set a goal of £100 on our Justgiving page and we are 75% of the way to our goal. Anyone that knows me knows that I do not run but part of my New Years Resolutions was to say yes more so when I saw the run advertised I immediately thought of my sister who has wanted to take part in a colour run for some time now and thought 'why not?' and she agreed so here we are all signed up and ready to have powder paint thrown at us all for a good cause.

If everyone who reads this is able to donate to help us reach our goal it would mean so much to not just us, but those who use the charity for the care it provides! If you are unable to donate, please share and help raise awareness for this great cause!

Have you ever taken part in a colour run? Let me know in the comments section below!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to be in that, sounds awesome and fun!!!

    myunsettlinglife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! i took part in the pretty muddy 5k one recently. i would love to do a colour run

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck! x

    http://www.theperksofmeg.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I will try my best to reply to every one! Don't leave irrelevant links though. Comments containing irrelevant links will be deleted.