Saturday 5 December 2015

Christmas Wreath Inspiration // BLOGMAS DAY FIVE

All images taken from Pinterest

I tried so hard to name this 'Christmas Wreath Inspo' but I just can't do it, it feels so wrong. Anyway, I have never had a wreath at my family home and as this is my first Christmas in my own home I want to have one! I would love to make one myself but have yet to venture out to Hobbycraft to have a look at the DIY options they have there. Instead I thought I would share a few that I like the look of as inspiration for when/if I do get around to making my own.

I love the colours in all of these, especially the grey. They may not look 'typically festive' as there's no red or green but I think they look like quite a 'grown up' take on a wreath. I love how the grey would match most things in my house and the whites and blues would match with my tree. I think the lights look gorgeous too, I can't get enough of fairy lights at this time of the year! 

I think my favourite one is the first one on the bottom row and I think this would be so easy to make! I do love the addition of snowflakes and I think if I added some blues it would look lovely hanging on the back of my living room door!

Do you have a wreath in your home? Do you like any of the ones above? Let me know in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try my best to reply to every one! Don't leave irrelevant links though. Comments containing irrelevant links will be deleted.