Sunday 6 December 2015

My Favourite Christmas Jumpers // BLOGMAS DAY SIX

one / two / three

four / five / six

Now I love a good Christmas jumper. I've already bought mine for this year which you can see in my Christmas Wishlist post. I just couldn't help myself, I had to have it! All six of the jumpers shown above are ones that I would happily buy if I had enough money. I think you can tell I love reindeer at this time of the year, I have three or four reindeer teddies that I get out at Christmas time so a jumper with Rudolph on is just perfect for me!

I also really love the fairisle patterns on some of the jumpers, I think it makes them all look lovely! I would buy these in a few sizes bigger than my normal size so that they are comfy and oversized and then wear them with my black leggings. It's so casual and really comfy and perfect for Christmas day!

Have you found your favourite Christmas jumper yet? Let me know in the comments section below!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and I will try my best to reply to every one! Don't leave irrelevant links though. Comments containing irrelevant links will be deleted.