Friday 11 December 2015

Winter Wonderland Tag // BLOGMAS DAY ELEVEN

I didn't have a relevant photo so this one of the fairy lights on my bed will have to do.

I'm back today with another tag post. I haven't seen this one before so I thought I would give it a go. I'm not going to tag anyone (I don't think anyone does any more anyway) but feel free to do the tag and link me when it's posted!

1. What do you like best about winter? 
The thing I like best about the winter is cosying up with jumpers and blankets on the sofa and watching films with a hot chocolate. It seems so much more acceptable to go home and change straight into your pyjamas as well in winter (I still do this in summer though).

2. Scarves or Beanies? 
I don’t really wear either but I have just recently bought a bobble hat. It looks ridiculous on me because I have a small head but it does a good job at keeping me warm.

3. What's your favourite holiday movie? 
I’m not actually sure what my favourite one is! I did do a post of my top Christmas films though so check that out for a better idea!

4. Favourite winter nail polish?
I haven’t actually painted my nails in such a long time (apart from my toes which are always painted red). But I would say a really dark purple or red. Barry M is my favourite brand so probably one of theirs.

5. Favourite Starbucks Holiday Drink? 
I’ve never bought a drink from Starbucks. I am more of a Costa girl myself. I don’t really try any holiday drinks but I do love a good hot chocolate. 

6. What are your top 3 winter essentials? 
Jumpers, fleece lined leggings (thank you Primark) and hand cream.


7. Name one item on your wish list this year. 
I am desperate for an Instax camera! However I don’t actually need anything other than money which is what I need every year. I did write up a wishlist post that you can see here

8. Favourite holiday song? 
The Pogues – Fairytale of New York. I just love it!

9. Are you going Black Friday shopping this year? 
I had a little look but I didn’t really buy anything. There was nothing that really grabbed my attention; I just bought normal price things like baubles and wrapping paper.

10. Must have winter lip product?
My trusty Vaseline. I get horrible dry lips so I tend to use a scrub and Vaseline but I’m not sure if it makes that much of a difference. 

11. Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas sweater this year? 
Yes I will. Mine has bells on so it will annoy everyone, including me but I actually really love it. It’s the first year I’ve actually got a Christmas jumper so I’m going to make the most of it. In fact, I’m wearing it now! I wrote a post on my favourite Christmas jumpers if you are still looking for one to buy.

12. Have you ever had a white Christmas where you live? 
Yes we have but only when I was small. We haven’t had snow on Christmas day for a few years which I’m happy about because now I’m older it’s just an inconvenience when I have to travel!

13. Favourite winter candle scent? 
My favourite that I have smelt this year is Christmas Eve by Yankee Candle. I love love love it. I haven’t bought it yet though; I’m hoping it makes its way under my Christmas tree one way or another though. I do love Cranberry Ice by Yankee Candle as well. I got that as a gift last year so every time I smell it; it makes me think of Christmas.

14. How will you be celebrating this holiday? 
Really differently to normal because we’re having extra people over for dinner. We normally wake up at around 6am (which I do not appreciate) and then go open our presents, then get dressed and wait for my grandad to come over. We have dinner at about 1pm and then just spend the afternoon either playing games or watching a DVD.



So there we have another Christmas tag! I do love a good tag post, let me know if you have completed this one so I can have a read of your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try my best to reply to every one! Don't leave irrelevant links though. Comments containing irrelevant links will be deleted.